Traditional Medicinals Organic Hibiscus Tea, 16 Tea Bags
Personality : tart and sassy, a real show-off. Herbal power : a true flower lover's flower, beautifully refreshing and delightful. Reason to love : what's not to love about hibiscus. A gorgeous heat-loving tropical beauty, hibiscus is one of those flowers that has made its way into the hearts of people in many countries around the world. People adore it for its loveliness, and it's often used ornamentally or as a personal adornment. But, it's most widely used as a pleasant, tart and tangy beverage often with a little sweetener added, sometimes with lime or lemon, and served iced or hot. We love this complex blend of hibiscus, blackberry leaf and lemongrass. Taste tart, tangy, mildly fruity and lemony.
- Supports the cardiovascular system
- Non-GMO verified; All Ingredients Certified Organic; 72% Fair Trade Certified ingredients; Kosher
- Herbal Supplement. The highest quality, pharmacopoeial grade herbs
- Taste: Tart, tangy, mildly fruity and lemony
- 1 box containing 16 sealed tea bags