The Territory of Tea Organic GABA Oolong
Too low to display
- Additional information
Harvest Date: March 2015
GABA (Gamma Amino Butyric Acid) is an amino that is naturally produced by our bodies which helps inhibit the firing of neurons in the brain. The overall effect on our systems is an anti-stress, anti-anxiety, calming and relaxing nutrient.
GABA tea is an all-natural source of GABA.
Taiwanese GABA Oolong tea is an all natural product. It is made from high-grade whole-leaf that is naturally rich in glutamic acid - the precursor to GABA. The processing involves exposing the fresh tea leaves to nitrogen gas under controlled conditions. GABA tea is produced according to standards set by the Japanese government, and meets or exceeds the Japanese standard of 150 mg of GABA per 100 grams of tea.
- Lowers blood pressure
- Provides stress relief, lowers anxiety levels
- Helps alleviate symptoms of bipolar disorder and depression
- Aids in better memory retention
- Increases overall mental alertness
- Has been proven to help people undergoing alcohol detox programs by making the withdrawal symptoms lessen.
- Aids in weight loss (as does most oolong teas)
- Has natural anti aging properties and as such helps to improve the elasticity of skin and prevent wrinkles from forming
- Is a natural sleep aid, not only helping you go to sleep faster but also ensuring that your quality of sleep is great
- Increases your energy levels
- Great for providing extra endurance when needed
- Has anti bacterial properties
- Increases sexual performance
- Premium (charcoal roasted) Organic GABA Oolong
- Origin: Jin Xuan Tea Leaves from Mountain Ali, Alishan, Taiwan
- GABA content: about 200 mg per 100 g
- Benefits: Lowers blood pressure, provides stress relief, aids in weight loss
- Net Weight: 8.8 oz (250g) + Gift Box
2 oz, 2 oz + 2 oz + gift gox, 4 oz, 8 oz, 8.8 oz + gift box