Cape De Hoop Organic Red Rooibos Tea (Pack of 4) (160 Tea Bags)
This listing consists of 4 boxes of Pure and Natural Rooibos Tea in tea bags. Each box contains two high quality foil pouches with 20 tea bags each. In total this listing offers 160 tea bags. Each tea bag contains 2.5g of tea - which is more than the normal amount. This implies that one tea bag could make more than one cup of tea at normal strength. Rooibos tea is absolutely unique to South Africa. It is prepared from the leaves of a natural herb, Aspalathus Linearis, which flourishes in the fresh mountain air and warm South African sun of the Cedarberg region of the Cape of Good Hope. The sweet, aromatic flavour of Rooibos can be enjoyed throughout the day, especially before bedtime. A hot cup of Rooibos contains no preservatives or colourants of any kind. It also contains no caffeine. Rooibos is purified by a process of technologically advanced pasteurization. Throughout the process, the quality of the tea is rigorously monitored by laboratory testing to ensure the final product can be certified as pure Premium Quality Rooibos Tea. Rooibos has been enjoyed by generations of South Africans. Both adults and children absolutely love the sweet, refreshing taste of Rooibos, whether it is served hot or iced.
- 100% Pure and Natural Rooibos Tea - 160 tea bags in total (with a larger-than-usual amount of 2.5g tea per tea bag)
- Premium Export Quality - Certified Organic by Ecocert
- Caffeine Free, Low in Tannin, High in Antioxidants
- No preservatives, flavourants or colourants
- Each box is individually cellophane wrapped for extended freshness