100% ORGANIC Product of Japan Green Tea Matcha, “Komakai” or”Drinking Quality” (BETTER THAN Culinary Quality, NO BITTERNESS, FLOWERY AROMA, EXTRA-FINE POWDER)
Too low to display
(as of 05/29/2017 at 04:02 UTC)
- HIGH QUALITY AND INCREDIBLE TASTE "Komakai Quality" MATCHA: Our Matcha has a slightly flowery and sweet taste. Our Matcha is also much more finely grained than other matcha brands and thus provides for better mixing into water and a more potent tea experience.
- NOT BITTER: Culinary matcha is meant for cooking or adding into smoothies, and often one would need to add sugar or honey to mask culinary quality's bitterness. Unlike culinary quality matcha, our "Komakai" QUALITY tea leaves are specifically hand chosen and dried. Accordingly, our "Drinking Quality" Matcha is not bitter and instead has an incredible, smooth taste.
- BEST POSSIBLE PRICE, QUALITY, and QUANTITY COMBINATION: Sourced directly from the Organic Certified Farms, one can expect the best price for this quality and quantity because our matcha never passes through middle-men and directly passes savings to the consumer.
- SMOOTHIES AND LATTES: Of course, you still can use our finely-grained Matcha to make a sweet-tasting smoothie or latte with additional health benefits because our leaves are grinded into matcha close to the organic farm sources in order to preserve the freshness of the leaves. Thus, one can enjoy all the antioxidants, nutrients, and vitamins of Green Tea.
- 100% Organic Certified, Unrefined, Pure, No additrives or flavorings. ORGANIC SEAL PROVIDED